Due to the constant high demand for tutors, Tutoring Lounge is always looking for quality and reliable tutors to work in the following areas:
- Sydney – All suburbs
- Brisbane – All suburbs
- Melbourne – All suburbs
- Canberra – All suburbs
- Wollongong – All suburbs
- Adelaide – All suburbs
- Gold Coast – All suburbs
Tutors are required to travel to the students’ home or an agreed location e.g. library, etc. The work is part-time and casual. We require a minimum commitment of at least 4 hours per week.
Apply To Become A Tutor
Please read the below requirements then complete our Tutor Employment Application Form and we will be in contact to organise an interview time if your application has been successful.
Subjects & Requirements
To become a tutor with Tutoring Lounge, you will need to be one of the following:
- Qualified Teacher
- Trainee Teacher
- University Graduate
- University Student
- University students must have achieved an ATAR score of over 90, or an OP between 1-6, and receiving excellent results at university.
- University students and graduates must be able to tutor either Maths or English to a year 12 level. Any additional subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Economics, Business Studies, etc will be well considered.
- Own vehicle & current driver’s licence.
- Willing to travel to student’s homes.
- Able to commit at least 4 hours per week.
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language is essential.
- You must be reliable, able to work without supervision, punctual and have excellent personal presentation.
Job Applicant Requirements
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Undergo a face to face interview
- Provide a copy of your degree or your latest academic transcript if you are currently studying.
- The names of two referees
In return, Tutoring Lounge will provide you with students, competitive rates and the ability for you to set your own hours. Tutoring Lounge looks after all the administration and allows you to concentrate on what you do best… teach!