|Task 1: Produce a technical report to support the development of SOC against the set scenario. The report should be less than 20 pages long.
This module in Security Operations and Assurance covers skill groups:
D (Information Assurance Methodologies)
F1 (Incident Management)
G (Audit Assurance and Review)
H (Business Continuity Planning and Management).
The following attributes identify key needs to be included in the technical report.
· Demonstrate a clear understanding of the current knowledge and good practice of security operations and assurance.
· Demonstrate abilities to critically analyse and understand in order to produce logical practises against bespoke requirements.
· Demonstrate skills in security assessment and testing in order to assure a high degree confidence and trust.
· Identify areas for further investigation and look at one of these areas in addition to the network design.
· Identify key critical success factors in developing this solution.
· State any significant assumptions that have been made.