To demonstrate your understanding of the theory and research on organisational change and development and their application.
Prepare a case study report on one of the companies provided below (2000 words).
The following companies face major challenges from their external environment and must undergo change if they are to evolve and survive.
- Coca Cola
- Santander Bank
- Procter & Gamble
You are required to write a case study report on one of the companies provided. The purpose of the case study is to demonstrate your understanding of the theory and research on organisational change and development and their application.
You are an ‘external change agent’ hired by the CEO to prepare a report that examines the change strategy and put forward your recommendations for approval and implementation.
Your report should provide:
- Background to the company/organisation problem and factors behind the organisational change.
- An in-depth and clear diagnosis of the problems and opportunities that are relevant to a change strategy. You are required to utilise at least two (2) change management models/frameworks to support your analysis.
- A justification for a change intervention that will address the problems and opportunities identified.
- An analysis of the issues and barriers you may face in implementing your intervention and how you will address them (including relevant aspects of resistance to change by various levels in the organisation).
- An analysis of the ethical issues that your intervention may create and how they could be effectively addressed.
Structure of the report: Word count 1800-2000 words.
- Cover sheet
- Executive Summary
- Table of contents
- Heading and subheading
- In-text referencing
- Reference list- at least 10 academic references (beyond 2015)
- Appendices if required.
Students are required to use APA7 referencing style. You are required to use at least 10 academic references (beyond 2015).