Assignment 2: Individual Report
This is an individual piece of work. You are required to complete a report on your chosen subject. The report should be between 1000 and 1500 words long and should include the main ideas and concepts in the field, including appropriate referencing. Marks will be awarded for completeness and presentation of the submission, for currency and relevance of discussion, correct use of paraphrasing and referencing and English expression, grammar and spelling.
The final submission should include the following:
- A title page giving the student name and chosen topic
- A table of contents
- A table of figures/graphs/illustrations etc (if required)
- The introduction to the overall report
- A mind map on the topic that you have chosen. The mind map will be basis for your report.
- Main body of the report detailing concepts and ideas. This will contain material summarised from the references that you have read, correctly citing those references.
- A time estimation (at start) for this assessment and reflection (at end) on the accuracy and effectiveness of this estimation. The time estimation is based on the exercise in Tutorial 1, on the estimated time to complete the tasks and how long the tasks actually took. Include a discussion of the effectiveness of using a time estimation sheet, how it impacted on the way you undertook the tasks, what you would change if you had to do it again, etc
- A conclusion to the overall report
- A full reference list in APA format.