Assignment 4: Placement Viva Voce Analysis
Introduction (200 words)
- Mention why the pt came to the hospital.
- Don't mention your real name or date of birth Instead say Mr. John (Pseudonym) for confidentiality reasons.
- Write the Patient's history only relevant to the current admission.
- Mention that consent was taken.
Pathophysiology & Pharmacology
- Explain the pathophysiology of the diagnosis they are admitted.
For example, if pt is admitted for a diabetic wound explain what part of diabetes affects wound healing.
- Mention only the main medications being administered for the reason they are admitted for and mention how these medications are helping to combat signs and symptoms.
- What tests were performed to diagnose the particular disease they were admitted for how did those investigation determined what was going to be done for the patient eg: A blood test (hemoglobin) for blood transfusion.
- Provide a rationale for the care provided.
eg: why speech pathologist in CVA/Why dietician in diabetes
- Reflect on facilitator's feedback. What were the feedbacks
How did you identify your development need link to NMBA Standard (at least 1) Mention something about NMBA standard 3